Tuesday, July 04, 2006

HAHA! JIHAD SYMPATHISERS

Apparently MI5 believes, from polls, that around 400,000 people in the UK are "sympathetic to violent jihad around the world"

Well isn't that fucking fantastic? I wonder where all these fucking happy jihad-head retarded fucks came from............ hmmm 400,000 people can't just appear out of nowhere ah yes thanks to our "immigration control" im guessing. Haha this is fucking hilarious! Its almost as stupid as giving money to LiveAid or any other dumb unpatriotic charity especially if you are only lower/middle class..........but thats another story, I'll inform you on my views on helping Africa when I can be fucked to. Thank you for your co-operation. I am not a fucking racist and if you think I am then you can fuck yourself sideways, backwards and go slitrip yourself, Well anyway, have a fun fucking day!

No comments: